We’ve had our iPad 2 since it first came out, but with not much to protect it from. I never found anything good enough to cover it with and also needed it to protect it from the kids…oh, and BE stylish Enter the M-Edge Trip Case with Multi-Position System!
- Foldable design offers three different landscape stand positions – low typing position, upright entertainment position, and vertical FaceTime™ position
- Constructed of durable canvas and leather trim with an elastic strap that holds the jacket tightly closed
- Soft cream-colored microfiber interior provides maximum device protection
- Exterior canvas treated with ScotchGard™ to repel liquids and dirt
- Snap-in, ultra-secure molded mounting system holds iPad firmly in place
Not only is it available in a great color…purple with a teal elastic strap, but it’s also stylish. It’s not boring, but something I feel proud about when taking it to & fro, wherever I go.
It is available in a variety of colors:
- Black with a black elastic strap
- Green with a navy blue elastic strap
- Navy Blue with a red elastic strap
I like all the different position options and I’m still figuring out which I like the most for each scenario – however I really like the flexibility of the cover when face-timing. It’s very simple to snap your iPad into place and to remove. The case reminds me much of a book cover than a “case”, which is a nice addition to our iPad 2.
….But one of the BEST parts…is I don’t have to worry too much over the canvas cover, as it is treated with ScotchGuard. So it will be protected from all those little fingers & gunk that could come our way of, oh, I don’t know who in this house (shh…the kids & that includes hubby too!).
* * *
*One (1) lucky reader will WIN – a iPad2 M-Edge Trip Case with Multi-Position System – YOUR CHOICE of color*
Just fill out the rafflecopter below
I was provided the complimentary product for review in exchange for my honest opinions. I have NOT been compensated in any other way. This post was written with MY opinion ONLY. Thank you!